27 April 2019 from 6.45pm
Community Hall, 2 Chief Street, Brompton
Get ready to be razzle dazzled, wOw’d and thrilled by the 2019 Vintage Ball. A Glorious Affair will be a flamboyant extravaganza with limited releases, VIP’s and YOU making it more glorious than ever before.
2019 Vintage Ball Proceeds to Charities
MOSH is committed to reducing the devastating effects of suicide on our community. But MOSH isn’t just about suicide prevention. We believe that early intervention is the key. If you or someone you know is sad, lonely, depressed, and anxious or you sense that something is ‘not quite right’ help is available and it’s completely free.
- Come to MOSH to talk to one of the active listeners. Talk to someone without judgement. Talk to someone who cares.
- Come to MOSH and join in one of the activities; do some craft, read a book, have a cuppa, sit in the garden, complete a few pieces on the community jigsaw puzzle or bring something from home to do.
- Come to MOSH to join in a workshop or attend training.Doors are open six days a week to help you or someone you know who is finding life a bit tough or where they just need a bit of extra support.
MOSH Australia Ltd
Food for the Community formed in late June 2015 as a direct result of the ever-increasing burden being placed on charities for help. Formed by two women, Kat Lee and Charmaine Wannan, we offered free bread and bread products to those in the community who were finding it hard to make ends meet. From humble beginnings, we now offer not only bread but fresh fruit and vegetables as well as many assorted pantry items and on some occasions other fresh items such as milk and other dairy products.
Our aspirations for the future are for FFTC to expand to cater to the North and South of Adelaide as well as rurally. We are planning to open a soup kitchen/café where we will offer those in need two free meals a day as well as offering others meals at a discounted price. Early next year we are planning to open an Op Shop where people can donate and buy second-hand items at an affordable price.
How you can support!
A Glorious Affair will be a flamboyant extravaganza with limited releases, VIP’s and YOU making it more glorious than ever before. So, do one or more of the following
1) come along, book a ticket
2) book a table of 8 and come along with friends
3) seek out information about the charities and share with friends, or donate direct
4) donate wine
5) attend a lead up event to get into the glorious spirit of it all
6) donate a silent auction item
7) book a table of 10 and come along with strangers who are really just new friends
8) see how else you could be involved ie choir, electrician, lights, sound, action.
Ticket sales for the 2019 Vintage Ball are now open.
- Tables of 8 are $600
- Tables of 10 are $700
- VIP tables of 10 are $1000 and include VIP wines with a personal waiter
- Single tickets, no allocated table are $80 (excludes placement on VIP)
Here’s the bank account details to pay:
Name: Helen Robinson
Reference: Vintage + table name
Once paid, please email me your receipt or details with table names and numbers. Part table numbers are allowed for all tables EXCEPT VIP. These must be booked as a single group/single booking. E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get ready to be razzle dazzled, wOw’d and thrilled by the 2019 Vintage Ball.
Silent auctions, games, wine walls, raffles, dancing and merriment.
2 Chief Street, Brompton
Wine Sponsorship from Langmeil, George’s and more to be announced soon!