Popular social media articles:https://charlierobinson.wordpress.com/popular-social-media-articles/
Your Facebook Profile:
- Only you look at your personal cover image 95% of the time however it does start quite prominently in the newsfeed. Make it a little bit of inspiration for your own day.
- If you want more of something/someone in the newsfeed, interact with it/them.
- (because it’s worth repeating 50 million times) set your friends list to “only me” aka private. Only you need to see it.
Read more about Facebook privacy here: https://charlierobinson.wordpress.com/about/facebook-privacy/
Your Facebook Business Pages:
- Use your cover image area for promotions. Create a graphic with content linking people back to your website “for more information”.
- Use Instagram to create “square” images and post direct from there if you can. They look good in the newsfeed.
- If you can’t post at least one per day, schedule a week’s worth (eg on a Sunday for the week). Then if you CAN post more, it’s ad hoc and spontaneous (which can pick up more engagement funnily).
The long winded posting strategy: https://charlierobinson.wordpress.com/2014/02/25/think-work-play-10-minutes-a-day/
Your Facebook Community Group:
- Keep your group set to private and approve membership. Public invites spammers.
- Create events from within your group. It encourages group members to add others to join, to attend.
- Use notes or files to share more formal group information – like a resource. This way they wont get lost in the newsfeed and you can direct group members to them.