Work share the pictures from their gym launches … or rather “Health and Wellness Centres”. It was a great, albeit very busy, week.
Photo galleries from the individual launch events are available via each centres links:
1. Philip Kennedy Centre: health-and-wellness-centre-philip-kennedy-centre/
2. The Pines: health-and-wellness-centre-the-pines/
3. Bellevue Court: health-and-wellness-centre-bellevue-court/
4. Bucklands: health-and-wellness-centre-bucklands/
5. Lourdes Valley: health-and-wellness-centre-lourdes-valley/
6. Mt Carmel: health-and-wellness-centre-mt-carmel/
2 thoughts on “Hundreds of older South Australians are getting physical”
Are you advertising this group? And are they centres with programs approved by Cota?
This is the next market target of the “fitness” industry the only stipulation is that should have professional medical advice before embarking on a exercise program.
Must catch up one day – maybe around this and other health issues. (How is your neck etc?)
Yes. This is for Southern Cross Care residents and they all receive medical clearances prior to attending… in their droves! Its been wonderful.