Popular social media articles: https://charlierobinson.wordpress.com/popular-social-media-articles/
Your Facebook Profile:
- Good clear head shot
- Completed employment information linked to your business/employers page
- Don’t spam. Be kind.
Your Facebook Business Pages:
- Good uncomplicated thumbnail logo
- Completed ‘About’ section, including links to company website
- Minimum one post daily on topic, secondary post can be “fun” or linked to external.
Or direct from Facebook themselves: https://www.facebook.com/business/overview/
Your Facebook Community Groups:
- Provide guidelines and monitor
- Encourage other group members to contribute
- Only use the sell option if the group seems keep to buy and sell.