Popular social media articles: https://charlierobinson.wordpress.com/popular-social-media-articles/
Your Facebook Profile:
- Good clear head shot
- Completed employment information linked to your business/employers page
- Don’t spam. Be kind.
Profile pictures: https://charlierobinson.wordpress.com/2011/12/20/charlies-take-on-facebook-profile-pictures/
Your Facebook Business Pages:
- Good uncomplicated thumbnail logo
- Completed ‘About’ section, including links to company website
- Minimum one post daily on topic, secondary post can be “fun” or linked to external.
Other articles: https://charlierobinson.wordpress.com/social-communications-and-learning/social-media/best-practice-facebook-profile-management/
Or direct from Facebook themselves: https://www.facebook.com/business/overview/
Your Facebook Community Groups:
- Provide guidelines and monitor
- Encourage other group members to contribute
- Only use the sell option if the group seems keep to buy and sell.
Do’d and don’ts: https://charlierobinson.wordpress.com/2014/04/26/another-social-media-list-25-dos-and-dont-to-consider-doing/