Been looking for this everywhere. Love these terms.
Age by decade: A term designating someone’s age by decade. For example, a septuagenarian refers to someone in his or her seventies (age 70 to 79). The prefix in such terms is always from the Latin. For example, the Latin septuageni = seventy.
* Denarian: Someone age 10 to 19.
* Vicenarian: Someone in his or her twenties.
* Tricenarian: Someone in his or her thirties.
* Quadragenarian: Someone in his or her forties.
* Quinquagenarian: Someone in his or her fifties.
* Sexagenarian: Someone in his or her sixties.
* Septuagenarian: Someone in his or her seventies.
* Octogenarian: Someone in his or her eighties.
* Nonagenarian: Someone in his or her nineties.
* Centenarian: Someone 100 or more.
* Supercentenarian: Someone 110 years old or more (no upper limit).
Site Search Tags:Denarian, Vicenarian, Tricenarian, Quadragenarian, Quinquagenarian, Sexagenarian, Septuagenarian, Octogenarian
View original post 29 more words